- About the Ministry
- Contact Info
- Your Stories
The Techie ministry assists in creating and presenting audio and visual aspects of the weekly services and special events. ‘Audio’ runs the sound board during services, while ‘Video’ operates cameras and recording gear. We’re also responsible for streaming services and events as well as editing recordings for use on the LOG website.
The Team also assists the church Staff with preparing the service and event visual programs using Powerpoint and Easy Worship software to project announcements, sermons, hymns and prayers during services.
We assist with:
- weekly Sunday morning worship
- seasonal choir concerts
- weddings and baptisms, when requested
- FGCU’s Bower School of Music Wind Ensemble & Choir Concerts
- Catholic Women Priest’s Ordination ceremonies
- Preschool at the Lamb’s Blessing of the Children
- Preschool at the Lamb’s Graduation ceremonies
- Lamb of God Trivia Night fundraiser
- Lamb of God Summer Music Camp presentation
Want to get involved?
We are constantly looking for the most expedient way to put together services and programs to expedite the process, optimize staff involvement and assure the best presentation. Many hands make light work.
Anyone who has an interest in learning the sound system and presentation software, please contact Bill Monsees.
|Contact Person||Bill Monsees|
Help improve our Ministry Directory!Want to add a new ministry to the website?
Does the information currently listed for a ministry need to be updated? Want to contribute photos or other information for an existing ministry?
Click here to add or edit a ministry!